the world's smartest travel social network

Ravi Khurana
  • Male
  • Gurgaon
  • India
Share on Facebook Share on Facebook Share

Ravi Khurana's Friends

  • EnLinea Media

Ravi Khurana's Page

Profile Information

Are you connected to the tourism/travel/hospitality industries or travel media in any way? If so, please specify how (kindly include any relevant company names/Web sites!).
On which destinations & travel topics can you advise members especially well?
travel insurance
What destinations are you most interested in learning about?

Comment Wall

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

  • No comments yet!

Ravi Khurana's Blog

Why do more people like to travel every year?

People have changed their lifestyle as per current trends. More and more people prefer to go outstation at the time of holidays. This is because travel is not only about visiting a new place rather altogether different experience. Many people are also taking solo trips…


Posted on July 23, 2018 at 1:30am

Secure Your Trip With ICICI Lombard International Travel Insurance

ICICI Lombard general insurance is basically a joint venture between the ICICI bank and  Fairfax holdings which is a Canadian firm. Under this joint venture, ICICI holds  around 74 percent of equity shares and the rest of 26 percent is under Fairfax financial holdings limited.

In the private sector general insurance industry, ICICI Lombard is the largest firm. it always comes out with amazing general insurance policies and greater use of modern technologies has raised its standards…


Posted on August 3, 2016 at 1:00am

Is Travel Insurance Worth The Cost

The world is simply getting smaller and smaller and worldwide commerce is turning more commonplace. Today more people travel locally and abroad for work than before as the global boundaries have diminished owing to faster modes of transport. With higher sources of income owning to both the partners earning well, more and more people are travelling on vacations. If everything goes as planned, your trip would be a memorable one. If not, then be prepared for hassels that may spoil…


Posted on June 8, 2016 at 7:30am

Unknown Benefits Of Travel Insurance

Travel insurance is referred to as getting insured while going on a trip. No matter what the purpose of your trip, whether it is for a business, holiday, conferences or something else, a travel insurance insures you against maximum unwanted situations that can spoil your whole trip.  When things go out of control then you need some kind of assistance. In this type of situation you need travel insurance as it is helpful. You must compare travel insurance online to get the best…


Posted on May 27, 2016 at 6:30am


© 2019   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service