the world's smartest travel social network
Vietnam has been a destination for South Korean for a decade or more. It seems, more and more Korean go on holiday to Vietnam, travel Vietnam to visit family, for work and look for business opportunities. Korean restaurants, Korean's industrial parks are everywhere.
Normal, with South Korea, you are required no entry visa for a stay of maximum 14 days in Vietnam. If staying longer than 14 days in Vietnam, you need to get a visa.
1. To apply Vietnam visa for South Korea, we need to send us the below information.
You can fill out your information on an online form here. http://www.cheapvietnamvisaonline.com/apply-vietnam-visa
As soon as we receive the mentioned information, we will request you to pay the Visa processing fee. The payment can be made via PayPal or credit cards.
There are the visa fees for South Korea:
- Visa 1 month single entry: $10 USD
- Visa 1 month multiple entry: $12 USD
- Visa 3 month single entry: $15 USD
- Visa 3 month multiple entry: $37 USD
2. When we got the Vietnam visa approval letter (1-2 days, normal process) (2- 8 hours, urgent process), we will send you via email. You just need to print the letter, prepare 02 photos each (4*6cm) and $ 45 - $95 per person (depend on visa type) for the visa stamping fee at the airport on your arrival) then all done.
For more information, you can contact us at email@example.com and our Vietnam visa experts will help you get Vietnam visa quickly and worry - free.