Do you want to spend a New Year's Eve you'll always remember in London, England? If so, you're certainly not alone. This vibrant and fascinating metropolis is among the most popular New Year's Eve tourist destinations.
Let's go over some tips for enjoying the New Year's Eve of a lifetime in historic London!
- Consider booking your airfare, hotel, and transportation all together for the best possible deal. Do your research to find out what options for travel packages are available. You should look for a package that fits what you want to see and experience during your time in London.
- Make all your bookings (for airfare, accommodations, and transportation) as early as you possibly can. As London is such a popular place for people to enjoy ringing in the new year, you'll have a lot of competition for spots. Booking early will also help you get a much better price. Leaving it until the last minute is certain to result in much higher costs.
- If you want to attend London's famous New Year's Eve fireworks display, you will need to buy tickets. Get them as far in advance as you can, as they sell out fast. You can also see the fireworks from a greater distance in a number of places. You can go on a cruise on the Thames. These excursions generally include live entertainment. There are a number of different kinds of cruise available, including dinner cruises, cruises with champagne and live music, and even speedboat rides. If you'd like to have dinner on a moored ship, check out the R.S. Hispaniola ship. It is found opposite the London Eye.
- Perhaps you'd enjoy going to the Vintage Themed Party at Southbank Centre. It has five floors, with each focusing on a different era of the 20th There is live music and there are a number of outdoor terraces.
- If you're a comedy enthusiast, why not think about enjoying the Comedy Carnival? There are a number of venues involved, including ones within Leicester Square.
- Enjoy a meal at one of London's many fantastic restaurants. If you'd like to indulge in an elaborate seven-course meal, you can reserve a table to have a seven-course meal in Richmond at The Petersham Restaurant. This restaurant is housed in a Victorian manor house. Alternatively, you could pare down to five courses at Coq D'Argent. This is the spot to be if you love or want to try fine French cuisine. Yet another popular London restaurant is St. Pancras Brasserie & Champagne Bar by Searcys. This spot offers spectacular dishes, such as venison loin.
- If you'd prefer a livelier atmosphere, check out one of the New Year's Eve parties at London's museums and nightclubs. One option is the Creatures of the Night party at the Natural History Museum. If you've always wanted to experience a Times Square New Year's Eve celebration, you can head to Battersea Evolution for their New Year's Eve Ball. This celebration is designed to resemble the New York experience.
Have the Best New Year's Eve Ever in London!
Make sure to plan in advance and book everything as early as possible, and you'll be all set for a fabulous New Year's Eve in the United Kingdom's capital city.