Nepal Tour Package
Nepal is a rare combination of valleys, rivers, forests and culture and the home to the dominating Sagarmatha (Mt Everest) standing still at 8848 meters from sea level. We welcome you the land of "NATURALLY NEPAL Once is not enough".
For More information -Nepal Tour Package
Main Attractions of Nepal Tour
- Mountain peaks - Nepal is known for its mountain peaks. The small country contains eight of the 10 highest peaks in the world, including Mount Everest and Kanchenjunga
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites at Nepal - UNESCO has listed four world heritage sites inside Nepal. While the natural world heritage sites include Chitwan National Park and Sagarmatha National park which is located in Nepal. Besides, the UNESCO has listed the birthplace of Lord Buddha as cultural world heritage sites. Hence, if you are interested in world heritage sites, Nepal is an ideal tourist destination for you.
- The beautiful lakes - Nepal is home to some of the most amazing and picturesque lakes in the world. Most are glacial-fed high-altitude lakes, situated at over 4000 meters.
- plenty of adventures - Pokhara is the adventure capital of Nepal, offering activities such as paragliding, mountain biking, bungee jumping, zip-lining, and more. Paragliding in Pokhara is by far the most popular of these options and allows you to fly over a lake with spectacular views of the Himalayas.
- People - Most people in Nepal are friendly and hospitable. There might be a language barrier sometimes, but even so, theyâ€™ll greet you with a smile and help you when they can. The farther you get from the big cities, the more hospitality you will find.
Why travel Nepal with NatureWings:
- No fixed Date Departure, Choose your own journey Date
- Wide choices of Resorts/Hotels/Homestays in NEPAL, no push for the 'own' hotels
- Choices of Different Packages Premium/Deluxe & Standard
- Best Price in the package category
- Best 24X7 support during your tour
- Personalize your itinerary as per your choice and convenient