the world's smartest travel social network
Cairo tour from Sharm el-Sheikh: Pyramids trip from Sharm
Day trip to Cairo from Sharm el-Sheikh by air, Tour to the Pyramids of Giza. Discover the history of Egypt through your tour to the Egyptian Museum. Float over the surface of the Longest river in the world by short Sailing/ Motor Cruise (Felucca)
- Transfer from your hotel to Sharm airport, by air conditioned cars, to
- Fly from Sharm el-Sheikh to Cairo airport.
- Meet & assist in Cairo airport, by your English speaking tour guide.
- Drive from Cairo airport, to the national Egyptian museum.
- Tour of the Egyptian museum, for two hours.
- Drive from the Museum to one of the River Nile banks.
- Nile cruise (Felucca) ride for 40 minutes to cross the river to the restaurant.
- Open Buffet Lunch with a sight of great Nile view.
- Drive to The Pyramids & Sphinx area.
- Tour to the main points of the Pyramids area, with free times for photos.
- Shopping time in Papyrus and Perfume shops.
- Drive to Cairo airport.
- Fly from Cairo to Sharm el-Sheikh.
- Meet & assist in Sharm el-Sheikh, then transfer to your hotel in Sharm.
- Transfers by air conditioned cars.
- Entrance fees of the Museum.
- Entrance fees to the Pyramids and Sphinx area.
- Sailing/Motor boat in the river Nile.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Open Buffet Lunch.
- Mummy room entrance fees (Could be paid locally 100 L.E.)
- Entrance fees inside one of the Pyramids ((Could be paid locally 100 L.E./50 L.E.)
- Personal expenses