the world's smartest travel social network
Housing so many of UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites, Agra is truly a place to behold. From housing one of the Seven Wonders of the World to being home to the Mughal Sultanate’s ex-capital, it has it all. Obviously, it is not every place
that gets tourists above 60 lakh each year!
So what is the craze really about? Is it just the fascination for historic buildings or is there really love in the air surrounding our ever-so-popularised symbol of love, the Tajmahal? Whatever be the reason, if you have been constantly hearing your lover tell you to take them to the Taj but you’ve not been able to find any reasonable set of holidays, you don’t have to stress anymore.
We have expressly tailor-made an overnight visit to the overnight Taj Mahal Tour for people just like you. Now you can easily make this dream come true over any weekend! Just reach Agra in the morning or latest by the afternoon and then
leave it all to us.
DAY 1- AGRA FORT
A little longing makes the heart want more. So we won’t rush you to the TajMahal, the minute you arrive. Let’s wait for a little and visit the second most popular monument- The Agra Fort first. We will pick you up from your hotel post lunch and then go to visit this beauty of red sandstone, which, without a doubt, is not worth a miss. We would then drop you back at your hotel to delve into its royal treatment and let you relish your night peacefully.
DAY 2- TAJ MAHAL
Putting an end to your wait, we will finally take you to the most celebrated Indian epitome of love post breakfast the next day and let you absorb in the chants of this white marbled enchantress. Don’t forget to observe the precious stones, Arabic inscriptions as well as the surrounding quadripartite garden that add to the mausoleum’s grand beauty. After visiting the Taj, we will drop you back to your hotel.
1. Accommodation - double room on twin sharing basis
2. Breakfast included
3. An air-conditioned deluxe car drove by a chauffeur for all the visits.
1. Train fare or airfare is not included in the package.
2. Entrance fee of any monument will be paid by the tourists.
3. Lunch and dinner are not included in the package.
4. A government service charge of 4.94% is applicable on the bill.
5. The charges for the camera, jeep rides, elephant rides, and camel safari will be borne by the tourists.
6. Service ends as soon as we drop the tourist to their respective hotel.