Are you connected to the tourism/travel/hospitality industries or travel media in any way? If so, please specify how (kindly include any relevant company names/Web sites!).
Italian lifestyle, personal shopping and wine related services for private and corporate clients. My activities are mainly focused on the excellence of the Made in Italy. Not only fashionwise! Also about Food & Wine (i.e. wine tours and professional tastings, as well as tips for food pairing), Craftsmanship, Design, Antiques, Jewels, Accessories, Homeware, Furnishings and on. Whatever can be bought and experienced on planet... Italy! Some of my activities are also related to regions like Emilia Romagna, Piedmont, Veneto (my region: I was born in Padua) and of course Lombardy and Tuscany. Custom made Italian lifestyle activities are very much welcome.
If you wish to know more, please visit my website www.cristinafrancescon.com or contact me directly through firstname.lastname@example.org. I would be honored to assist you on your ultimate Italian lifestyle experience!
- Certified Sommelier AIS (The Italian Sommelier Association)
On which destinations & travel topics can you advise members especially well?
Milan Florence Rome Venice areas
What destinations are you most interested in learning about?
Cristina, You had issued this friend request to us quite awhile ago...unfortunatelynee it got "lost" in my email never never land. We would like to set up an interview with you in the future for our travel radio show, Travel Planners. Please respond to our show email address instead of through Tripatini and we can see what dates you might be available. First I need to establish if you speak English and have access to a land line phone for the interview. I love your photos. Are you on Facebook too? Sue McCarthy email@example.com
Ciao, Maria Cristina! Thanks for the "friending" on Tripatini. I love Milano and have several friends there, and also in Verona. I'm hoping to take a small group to Le Marche this fall but, who knows? Perhaps we'll come and go via Milano! I'm going to sign up for your blog. Please check out mine, as well -- we're fellow poets! www.travelthewriteway.com. A presto -- Linda
Maria Cristina, welcome to Tripatini, the Web's smartest travel/food community and blog. On Tripatini, you can mingle with travelers and top travel experts alike, so everybody learns how to travel better and smarter. A few tips to get you rolling:
• JOIN one or more of our 450+ discussion groups, covering most destinations, travel topics, and travel-related professions such as media, publicists, agents, and tour operators. What are you into? Chances are we cover it. If we don’t, create your own group!
• INTRODUCE YOURSELF by sharing your story, links, photos, videos, anything at all on the Text Box on your profile, including any relevant company name(s) and website URL(s).
• INVITE your friends, family, colleagues, guests, anyone and everyone interested in travel! More members means a more productive, useful, and fun experience for everyone.
• Please FOLLOW TRIPATINI ON TWITTER, "LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK, and post/tweet about us when you can; we’ll be more than happy to reciprocate.