the world's smartest travel social network
CDS Rural Education Development Organization (Vietnam) is looking for interested volunteers who would like to share their time and talents with the staff and students of our school. Volunteers strengthen and enrich educational programs and foster greater cooperation among all the partners in our rural school community.
Our school welcomes volunteer involvement in a variety of areas and capacities. Volunteers may provide short term or long term commitment to carry out maximum support in improving capacities, knowledge and skills through informal education to give them opportunities access with high quality educational service, enable them to become the excellence farmers and leaders of their local community, Volunteers derive a great sense of fulfillment and satisfaction from their work and our school life is certainly very much enhanced by their generous efforts.
Established by CDS, Rural Education Development Organization is a non governmental education organization operating in the North of Vietnam. Its goal is to help disadvantaged children and young people realize their potential by expanding collaboration with international volunteering human resource, international development organizations, donor groups, member governments and civil society.
Rural Education Development Organization carries out maximum support in improving capacities, knowledge and skills through informal education to give them opportunities access with high quality educational service, enable them to become the excellence farmers and leaders of their local community.
BLENDED LEARNING PROGRAM
Our Blended Learning Program is to help these teenagers realize more of their potential and enjoy expanded capabilities to address the increasing global social, economic and environmental challenges we face on. This will be done in real work situations and organize training courses about the Essential Successful Living Skills. They include:
•Maintaining a positive outlook
• Setting and managing goals
• Finding a source of self-motivation
• Making the best use of time
• Effectively managing income and resources.
• Solving problems creatively
• Presentation skills
• Creating and holding on to your vision
• Receiving guidance from your heart
• Being willing to embrace change
• Communicating your ideas
• Collaborating with others (Especial English skills is strongly focus as an effective tool for the integration and globalization)
WHY PROGRAM NEED YOU
No one person can do everything, but each of us can do something. We need to find something that moves us and act on it. We have ongoing needs for volunteers with different backgrounds. reflect the rich diversity of a global community in race, all are united by their common desire to help others. Taking part in this program, international Volunteers can help with different activities:
• Assist the local staffs in developing and implementing educational games about Essential Successful Living Skills
• Organizing practice English lessons for rural youth, improving capacity to use English as an effective tool
• Help organize seminar series, seminar subjects, conferences, forums and short- term training courses, within the frame work of the center
• Support the school for other activities to be realized with students
AT A GLANCE
Location: North Vietnam
Minimum program length: 02 weeks - 200$/week
Accomodation & food: Furnished comfortable accommodations at the International Guest House, including a shared kitchen and Internet capabilities We provide 03 meals per day for free. We also provide home-stay with local families.
Work hours: 5-6 hour per day.
Fee: No require, but volunteer must cover Flights, Insurance, Visas by yourself .