the world's smartest travel social network
Samburu Bestway- 3 Days 2 nights
Day 1: Nairobi – Samburu National Park (345 Kms – Approximately 6 hours)
0700hrs - Depart Nairobi and drive north to Samburu National Park, crossing the equator en route. Arrive at Samburu Lodge in time for lunch, followed by an afternoon game drive.
Return to the Lodge for dinner and an overnight stay
Day 2: Samburu
Full day in Samburu National Park, with morning and afternoon game drives.
Samburu National Reserve is one of the lesser-known national parks, but is nevertheless teeming with life. Situated alongside the Ewaso Nyiro River, there is plenty to attract wildlife from the surrounding savannah plains. The reserve is rich in wildlife with an abundance of rare northern specialist species such as the Grevy’s zebra, Somali ostrich, reticulated giraffe, gerenuk and the beisa oryx (also referred to as Samburu Special Five). The reserve is also popular with a minimum of 900 elephants. Large predators such as the lion, leopard and cheetah are an important attraction (Kamunyak the miracle lioness that adopted the baby oryx is a resident in the reserve). Meals and overnight at a Lodge or Luxury tented Lodge
Day 3: Nairobi
After breakfast, leave Samburu and drive to Nairobi. You’ll arrive into Kenya’s bustling capital at midday. Once in the city, you will be dropped off at a city centre hotel or the airport for your ongoing travel arrangements. (an extension to Mombasa or Zanzibar is recommended)
• Airport transfers, Local Airfare and Nairobi Hotels’ accommodation to be quoted separately based on respective International flight schedules or client’s preference.
• We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
• Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees are subject to change without prior notice.
• Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
• Transport in a safari minibus with popup roof ideal for game viewing and photography as per itinerary (seat-in a vehicle basis)
• Guaranteed window seat
• Full board accommodation as per the itinerary
• Services of an English speaking professional driver guide
• All park entrance fees
• Flying Doctors Service cover while on safari (Emergency evacuation from the Parks to hospitals in Nairobi or Mombasa. Hospital bills borne by the client)
• Change of itinerary
• Travel Insurance (we recommend you organize this from home)
• Any Airfares and Airport taxes
• Tips or gratuities to the driver guides, Porters and hotel waiters
• Laundry & telephone
• Drinks and beverages
• Meal not mentioned above
• Generally any item of personal nature not mentioned in the list of inclusions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND CHARGES CONTACT US ON
Tours Consultant | Bestway Holidays Ltd.
Tetu Building | Suite 4 C | Milimani Lane off Ralph Bunche Road | P.O Box12944 - 00100 | Nairobi
Tel: +254 20 218 6451 | Cellphone: +254 715 139 496
Email: email@example.com | Website:www.bestwayholidays.net
"Explore Africa The Bestway!"