the world's smartest travel social network
Experience this world famous phenomenon and a once in a life time opportunity.
Private - 7-Day Safari Kenya - Wildebeest Migration Season.
*We have 6 places available and we need to fill them swiftly. Price has been greatly reduced.*
Valid for use from 3 July to 30 October 2012.
Due to demand - Reservations on a first in first served basis.
PRICE: Excellent value for your money.
USD$2,074.00 | or equivalent in GB£1,322.00 | €uro1,648.00 Per person and based on 6 people traveling together as private group. Accommodation based on a full board basis.
(Groups of 4 and 2 people can be arranged and the price will change accordingly).
The tour highlights include: Lake Nakaru - the lake attracts thousands of pink flamingos. This park was first started as a bird sanctuary but now boasts the presence of many other wild animals and bird-life. Buffaloes, Zebra, Giraffe, Lions, Leopards, Water-buck.
Visit the fresh water Lake of Naivasha a haven for birdwatchers. Naivasha has much to offer with plenty of hidden treasures. The wildebeest crossing at the Mara river right within your camera lens sights, only a few feet away, you can smell them! Capture the sensation, feel the rhythm, every professional and amateur photographers dream.
At the end of each day relax in your luxury accommodations on a full board basis.
Experience this once in a life time opportunity that is the magnificent Masai Mara - the most well known reserve in Kenya, an absolute must see and experience. Here you will have the opportunity to observe almost all the wild animals in Kenya. A unique experience, highly recommended.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
* Personal meet and greet at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our English speaking Holiday to Africa local representative, tour-guide and driver who will travel with you for duration your entire itinerary.
* All road transfer by road transport in private 4WD mini-bus vehicle for duration of your itinerary. Transfers - airport-hotel-airport. No need to hire a vehicle.
* All park entry fees.
* Private game drives, Boat ride and nature walk at Crescent Island.
* 1 Litre of bottled mineral water per day on safari.
* Accommodation based on full board basis.
ITEMS NOT INCLUDED:
* International flights.
* Passport / Visa Fees.
* All drinks and alcoholic beverages.
* Extra activities and excursions not shown in the program ( i.e. *Balloon rides over the Masai Mara and Masai Village visits)
*Travel and personal medical insurance.
*Yellow Fever Vaccination and malaria prophylaxes compulsory - Please refer your general practitioner or travel clinic.
WHAT TO DO NEXT: If this Special Offer - 7 Day Safari in Kenya - Wildebeest Migration Season for 2012 is of interest and you want to experience this incredible opportunity please contact Holiday to Africa Reservations to receive the detailed itinerary on:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1622 670189 ( A VMS Service available)
Visit our website at; http://www.holidaytoafrica.co.uk/
Inquire and join us on; facebook.com/HolidayToAfrica
Holiday to Africa looks forward to welcoming you to East Africa very soon.
Best wishes, from,
Holiday to Africa Ltd.