Does this sound like fun?
The winners of the “Delicious La Jolla Getaway” will stay in a beautiful vacation rental in San Diego’s favorite coastal neighborhood for at least three nights.
Residents of La Jolla, 12 miles from downtown San Diego, enjoy good food, California wine, and local craft beer – and really know how to have fun. The winners are going to "live like the locals" while they're in town.
The “delicious” prize includes:
- a scenic flight over the San Diego coast with Icon Helicopters
- lodging in a one- or two-bedroom Sea Breeze vacation rental house (3 nights, optional additional nights at 50% discount). Many houses have ocean views, pools and hot tubs. Most are pet-friendly.
- dinner at THE MED in La Jolla’s ocean-view La Valencia Hotel
- places at the communal Artisan Table in A. R. Valentien – the signature restaurant at The Lodge at Torrey Pines (just chosen “one of the Best Southern California Resorts” by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler).
Also included in the prize:
- a Karl Strauss La Jolla brewery tour, craft beer tasting and meal
- Sur La Table gift cards that can be used for cooking lessons, shopping online or shopping at any Sur La Table store
- gift cards for Rubio’s – home of San Diego’s famous fish tacos
- an autographed copy of Food Lovers' Guide to San Diego by Maria Montana
- one hour of personal trip-planning time
In between all the great dining experiences and the scenic flight, winners will have plenty of time for walking on the beach, kayaking, shopping, soaking up La Jolla’s beautiful scenery and watching the sun set over the Pacific.
The prize is good for a year and it's transferable.
Click here for details and to enter the “Delicious La Jolla Foodie ...
THE MED restaurant at La Valencia has a great ocean view and Chef Barron's food is wonderful!