the world's smartest travel social network
THIS EXCLUSIVE VALUE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Transfer from Prague airport or train station to your hotel
• 6 days / 5 nights First Class Hotel
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Local service charges and taxes
• 3 hour Prague City tour - featuring the 1,000-year-old Hradcany Castle area, the former Royal Palace, the imposing St. Vítus Cathedral, and the colorful Golden Lane. Then proceed to the 14th century Charles Bridge, one of Prague's loveliest and most characteristic sights with its 16 arches and 30 statues. Continue to the Old Town Square, enclosed by Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and Rococo style buildings before viewing Tyn Church and its magnificent towers, the unique Astronomical Clock, St. Nicholas Cathedral and Old Town Hall.
• 3 hour Cruise on the Vltava River. You will enjoy a romantic evening dinner on the deck with views of Prague, accompanied by live music. Welcome drink.
• Day trip to picturesque town of KUTNÁ HORA. During the Medieval times, it was the second most important town after Prague due to the silver mines. The town is part of the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage. During this trip you will see interesting and most impressive sights such as the unique Gothic Cathedral of St. Barbara, the patron of saint miners, Wallachian Court (Vlassky dvur) which is an important building, originally a Royal Mint, that once produced Prague groschen as well. Free time for lunch at city center. PM continue to SEDLEC to visit OSSUARY - Bone Church with the most interesting creations - the chandelier in the center of the nave, containing all the bones of the human body , two monstrances beside the main altar and the coat-of arms of the Schwarzenberg noble family.
• Day trip to renowned High Gothic KARLSTEJN Castle founded in 1348 by Czech King and Roman Emperor Charles IV as a place for safekeeping of the royal treasures, especially Charles's collection of holy relics and the coronation jewels of the Roman Empire. The castle interiors contain an entirely unique original decoration of wall paintings dating back to the 14th century, collection of 129 panel paintings by Master Theodoric in the Chapel of the Holy Cross (the world largest if its kind), the largest portrait gallery of Czech rulers in the country, St. Wenceslas crown - the coronation crown of the Czech Kings as well as the unique castle water well in the courtyard.
• 3 days/72 hours Pass to use the public transportation system - This enables you to enjoy the important and famous sights of Prague throughout the day. You can get off the “Metro” underground, bus or tram at anytime or anywhere and explore your favorite sights, then hop back on and continue to your next sightseeing destination. THERE IS SO MUCH TO DISCOVER!
• Information kit including maps of the Czech Republic, Prague and other helpful information
• ADDED EXTRA VALUE - Folklore Show/dinner will conclude your wonderful vacation full of pleasant memories. Dancers and musicians dressed in traditional costumes will entertain, excite, and amuse you during two and half hours of performance. Hotel pick up and return as well as unlimited beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages included.
LAND PRICE: from $895 p.p. /double occ. Please call for current price during specific time. Airline ticket arrangement available.
See if our TOPs program at TheTopTravelClub.com is a fit for your tours Peter...
We posted this same offer on TTC few days ago. Thank you for reminder.